With only a few hours until the election, I'm staying off twitter and Facebook, my phone is turned off, and I'm watching DVDs of Friends to avoid commercial programming.
I can’t handle another commercial, campaign call, or obnoxious social networking post about the candidates.
Each election season seems to get crazier and crazier. Has my interest level just increased as I’ve grown up, or have the campaigns become more and more entertaining?
People complain about religion and all the problems it causes, but I think people, namely American’s, just love to hate each other and find reasons to argue. If it’s not religion, it’s a sporting event, and every four years, the presidential elections get more and more heated.
During the eight nights of Halloween, as I like to call it, I’ve seen Romney’s, Obama’s, and girls dressed as binders.
Even though I think it’s great that so many college students are getting involved in this election, I wonder what kinds of problems that may pose at Oyster River High School. Will lines be so long as they have been in the past that students will turn away?
No comments:
Post a Comment